What a fantastic program for the 2017 Healthy and Active Expo in Wyndham. It is packed full of FREE sessions for you to try from Gymnastics to Yoga!
Starting on 16 September to 8 October there are 70 free events, clinics and ‘come and try’ sessions for all ages and abilities - fun for everyone!
The three week program is designed to provide a fun, social introduction to local sports, fitness and health activities available in Wyndham.
There is a great range of fun for the kids - Mamma says get booking ASAP as spots are filling fast.
- KinderGym is booking quickly
- Gymnastics Fundamentals Ages 4-10 on 17/9 is booked out.
- Youth Gymnastics Ages 13-17 and for Gymnastics - Fundamentals Ages 11-12
- AquaPulse Open Day
- Boys Netball
- Eagle Stadium Open Day
- Multi Sport Event in Arndell Park
- MiLO in@Cricket Ages 5-8 Years
- BMX for Beginner
- Yoga for Children
- Yoga for Teens
- Girls Teen Fitness Class
- PreKanga (pregnang) KangaTrail and Kangatraining
For the FULL list of whats happening CLICK HERE
All sessions are free and as a little extra motivation to try something new, everyone who attends an activity will go into the draw to win a $500 Rebel Sport voucher.