Kangatraining Australia and PANDA are joining forces to bring awareness to Perinatal Anxiety and Depression through Health and Wellness event including a picnic & fun flashmob.
AT: Edinburgh Gardens in Fitzroy on Saturday November 19. The event will be heaps of fun with guest speakers
including the fabulous Olivia White from House of White & Laura Mazza from Mum on the Run, stalls, kids activities, sausage sizzle and much more.
- Kangatraining Flashmob
- Messy Monsters Sensory Play for the little ones
- Stalls including Mama Body Tea & Jack n Jill, Salts of the Earth, Baby Presents
- The Teeny Rabbit coffee van
You can purchase raffle tickets at$5 each which gives you 2 entries into our draw with wonderful donated prizes.
Awesome prizes including
- Manduca Pure Cotton carrier with rainbow zip in & pouch
- A 90 minute babywearing consulation with Liz from Babywearing School Australia
- 3 x Messy Faces vouchers for 7 meals & delivery valued $47 each
- Taryn Brumfitt "Embrace" book
- Constance Hall "Like A Queen" book
- Everli Creations candle
- 3 x $50 Baby Bistro vouchers
- A one hour post natal massage at Fertile Ground Health Group
- A 90 minute mother roasting massage treatment at Fertile Ground Health Group|
- 3 x 30 minute osteopathic mother-baby health check at Fertile Ground Health Group
- |2 x double passes to a Tiny Hearts First Aid course valued at $380
- 1 x Jack N' Jill Kids Natural Tooth Care gift set
- Cath Smith Arbonne Independent Consultant Arbonne Mum & Bub pack
- valued at over $100 to our raffle prize pool
- 1 x Flat Out Mum Smart Cup