Lauren Oliver is a wonderful local mum with a passion for connecting mums together 'outside of their children' and so she came up with an idea for getting together once a month to hang out. This was a closed Facebook group called 'Inner west mums who wine' it has been so successful the ticketed events sell out super fast and the group now has over 1200 members!
Following the success of this group and her own experience as a mum, she wanted to go further and create an avenue for mums to prioritise themselves every day, not just relying on the Facebook monthly events. This passion has led to the birth of her recently launched business Mums Who Wine . Mums Who Wine is a VIP membership only for mums - this membership cost's $59 and gives every mum access (and indeed the motivation to make herself a priority) to a range of benefits/discounts on EVERY VISIT to these westie spots:
- Free glass of wine/bubbles/beer at Hellenic Hotel, Junction Hotel, Back Alley Sally’s, Lady Moustache, The Station Hotel, Shadowfax Wines and Two Birds Brewery;
- Free coffee at Doyle and Sons and Birdcage Altona Café;
- 30 minute pamper upgrade and 15% off at Lavanya Spa Retreat;
- $500 discount per case of wine from Old Friends Winery
- % discounts at Say it Sister, Mabel and Woods, Hiit Factory, The Anchorage, Up in Smoke, Aware Health.
- Online discounts at Alchemy Produx Candles (30%), Bondi Sands (25%), Bubbelini (20%), Bigibila Wines (20%) and Hartwo (20%)
- 20 complimentary prints from Upon Our Days Photography
- Free cupcakes from A Bunch of Cakes and Free churros from El Burro!
Plus from 1 August 2017 your membership will also give you access to a range of affiliates on the Mornington Peninsula including Dromana Estate, Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate, Aurelia Boutique, Flinders Hotel and many more!
The best part is that 5% of all proceeds are donated to PANDA (Perinantal Anxiety and Depression Australia) to help reduce stigma and increase awareness about perinatal depression. A very important issue for both mums and dads, and something that Mums Who Wine is very passionate about.
So go on – prioritise yourself and buy a membership today. Because every mum deserves VIP treatment..