bookings, set up plus terms and conditions - mamma knows west's kids market
So you want to be a stall holder at the next Mamma Knows West Kids Market?! Check out our stall holder set up details and our terms and conditions. We only have a maximum of 40 stall holders spots available at $50 per stall.
Terms and Conditions
Please read through the below carefully.
- All items you sell are your responsibility to ensure it is in working order – your details will be passed on to any customers experiencing fault or issues with items purchased
- Once your stall is paid for we don’t offer a refund – you can transfer your stall to a friend or for another market at a later date. 2 days notice for transfers and 7 days notice is required to fill a spot
- Your stall booking allows for one guest entry ONLY to the market to help with your stall
- Do not move any of the chairs or tables
- Please do not tape, glue or fix anything to the building, windows or structures in the Seaview venue
Set up details
- The market runs from 9am – 2pm
- Access for stall holders from 7:30am
- Unloading to be completed by 8:00am
- Cars moved to the FREE car parking on the road across from Point Gelibrand park (near entrance) 8:45am
- Please don’t pack up your stall until after 1pm
To submit a stall booking request please fill in the form below.