Well, sometimes you and the family want to go on a big adventure and Mamma says this place is the spot to go. With the new Birdy Cove - perfect splash park and paddling pool for little ones (under 134cm) and Aqua Shak the huge play area with a great big splash bucket - (this is good for all ages) you are guaranteed to keep the water loving family members super happy.
Once you have had all the splashing fun you want to have - get ready for more fun with the kid zone, mini golf, race car track and so much more!
This is a tip top treat for families and to get the most out of your day here are a few tips we noted!
Mamma's top tips on visiting Funfields:
- get there early and set up your picnic rug or find a table and make it your base for the day in a shady spot under a tree is ideal!
- 3 Height restrictions....so it can be hard on the small ones as you need to be 120cm to get on a lot of rides - Mamma says take a spare grown up with you if you can.
- Shoes needed for some rides
- Jump on the popular water rides early as there are often large lines by lunchtime
- Get a locker for valuables
- Bring your own picnic food if possible but there is a cafe as well as Ice cream shop
- Lots of easy parking so that is good for families.
Mamma's special mentions: there will be a giant easter egg hunt here on Saturday April 15 with over 50K eggs to find! The hunt is included in your ticket price. Wanna know more? click here
the nitty gritty
Open all April Holidays
10am - 5pm
note: Gates close at 5pm but rides finish up at 4.30pm
for the full admission pricing - click here
2365 Plenty Rd, Whittlesea
52 minutes from the Westgate bridge