Wowwwweeee!!! Brace yourself for an epic day when you visit Adventure Park, be prepared for splishing and splashing, rides and slides - get ready for the best day ever!
It is seriously hard not feel like you are on holiday when visiting here. The antique refurbished carousel is beautiful and the giant jumping pillow always a fave - this year they have a ferris wheel which is sure to be a hit for families as is the go carts and the kids train.
Then there are the water rides and attractions! The Kids Splash Zone Water Park, Lazy River, Pirate Bay Water Play, Gold Rush Tube Rapids, Aqua Racer and MORE!
You can take your own food or hire a BBQ and have a picnic , there are lots of shaded tables with seating or pull up a picnic rug and chairs under the shade of the trees on the lush grass all around this huge facility.
This place is BIG and INCREDIBLE, if you could sleep here and do it all over again the next day Mamma would.
Mamma's hot tips for visiting here.
- This is not just about water fun (so take 'real' clothes)
- Entry is based on height not age - click here for full pricing
- Take a spare grown up or two with you
- It's an hour drive to Wallington (home of Adventure Park) from the Westgate Bridge
- Put aside the WHOLE day
- get there early to avoid the long queues
- Get a season pass - if you go twice you are in front!
- Buy your ticket online to avoid queues
Mamma's special mentions: on Easter Sunday Adventure Park will host a GIANT easter egg hunt! click here to book an for more info
the nitty gritty
Guests 1.2m & Over $42
Guests Under 1.2m $32
Guests Under 90cm FREE
Individual Season Pass $84.99
Wanna know more? click here
1249 Bellarine Hwy
for more westie water fun - check out Mamma's Hot five - Westie water spots