We are very spoilt having Scienceworks right on our doorstep. There is plenty to keep all ages happy from the amazing Lightime Exhibtion which is great, right through to the interactive exhibitions for everyone to enjoy.
They always have great school holidays events PLUS - there are two outdoors playgrounds, a cafe, The Planetarium and you can grab some great gifts at The Scienceworks Shop.
Mamma knows, like her family, you will be back here time and again over the years ahead, and so here are her Hot Five tips for getting the most out of Scienceworks.
- invest in an annual membership to bypass the queues!
- BYO picnic (there are public BBQ's too!)
- catch the train to nearby Spotswood station for an extra adventure (parking can be tricky during school holidays!)
- check upcoming dates for Little Kids Day In too, perfect for pre-schoolers.
- book ahead for the Planetarium and Lightning Room to avoid disappointment and again save time!