Mamma often comes across 'kid friendly' cafes but Mamma had never seen a cafe quite like this. THIS place is the most kid friendly cafe Mamma has ever been to. Yes. Ever. Why?
Let us count the ways:
1. It is so cute. With a lovely open roomy and light welcoming space!
2. TWO outdoor play areas, one with a mini race track, a wooden boat, chalk board and 'easy viewing' tables under the verandah, the OTHER outdoor play space has a gorgeous cubby house under an even more gorgeous Golden Elm, with colourful tyres for balancing, a kids table, some play equipment and a large shaded table to relax and enjoy your lunch
3. An indoor and enclosed playspace for the little littlies with toys
4. Crayons and pictures to colour in on every table
5. A menu that has great healthy options (the kids tasting plate with cheese, crackers, fruit, cabana, cucumber and hummus a great snack option)
6. The always, smiling, always accommodating staff.
And if the six reasons above are not enough to make it Mamma's new fave cafe - then the fact that all profits go to helping the local community does! What a fantastic endeavour.
the nitty gritty
Open Tuesday - Friday 9am - 3pm + Saturdays 9 - 1.30pm (closed public holidays)
Please park in the adjacent carpark
wanna know more? click here
76 Flinders Ave