Essendon Playgroup is a great little venue for their lucky members and carers to hang out!
The playgroups motto is 'It's a great place to play'! and their cruisey, informal space is perfect for you kids to learn & develop through play. It is also ideal for parents and carers to share their experiences, have a cuppa and take a breath and this is exactly what playgroups are for!
Their enclosed outdoor space is fantastic too. It is big enough, clean with a sandpit, cubby, toys and equipment plus some seating for you to take a load off!
Their inside space is warm, comfortable with a carpeted space, there are plenty of toys and an excellent dress up collection plus lots of friendly kids and parents to hang out with - of course!
Mamma's special mentions:
There are lots of spaces available - please contact Essendon Playgroup for more info.
- Monday 12-2pm: under 18 months
- Mondays 10am - 12 is a mixed age group has a few spots available.
- Mondays 12-2 under 18months - has commenced and looking for more members
- Tuesday 10am - 12 : mixed age session, some spaces still available
- Tuesday 12 - 2 The whole session is available
- Tuesday 2 - 4 : Mixed age session needs a couple more people to get it started!
- Wednesday 10am - 12 is our multiple birth session only, this is at capacity but they happy to take enquiries as may be commencing another session or you can join the waiting list
- Thursday 10 - 12 : Mixed age session - room for more in that one too!
- Friday 9:30 - 11:30 : mixed age session, some room still available
the nitty gritty
for more info on the Essendon Playgroup.
OR drop them a